Monday 6 February 2012

Hello Kitty Car Seat Covers

We bought ourselves a car!  Good lord, that feels great!

We've been without transport for a couple of years now, and while we still really don't have the money to afford to run a vehicle I finally caved to my girlfriends demands and bought a used car at auction (an old Toyota).

In return for the new car my better half made a few concessions with her shopping habits, but since I was asking her to give up her regular dose of new shoes she had one or two demands of her own.  The biggest was that she could get Hello Kitty car seat covers for the front seats.

Hmmmm....

I really don't like the sort of pink, nasty car seat covers for girls that I often see around.  They always seem a little cheap and tacky.  What's more, I hate Hello Kitty with the passion of a burning star after living in Japan a few years ago.  I can't stand the sight of that silly little cat face, and I really don't understand the appeal of Hello Kitty in any way.

Oh well.  I don't care, as long as I get to drive to work instead of taking the bus. She can throw actual cats at me for all I care.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have seen those hello kity car seat covers that you are talking about, I think I saw it when I was to the store and bought a bookmaking software,in the parking lot I saw a car with these car seat covers, I think they are cute! :D

    ReplyDelete